We are looking for a Junior Support System to join our team focused on banking projects, eager to develop in the IT area and to be involved in multiple phases of the technical projects.
- Write test cases and create test data based on business techniques;
- Perform test scenarios and record results and defects;
- Retest corrections and ensure that issues are resolved;
- Communicate status testing and test reports performed;
- Maintain regression test package;
- Provide support in analyzing, documenting and communicating results;
- Help accepting UAT (User Acceptance Test) test scenarios;
- Provide ATU support for test data preparation, execution of scenarios, filters and investigates reported defects, monitors the flow of the solution.
- Knowledge on testing standards;
- Experience in defining test scenarios, their design and their execution, as with applications for managing test scenarios (ALM – as an advantage);
- Intermediate level knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL;
- Experience in banking is considered a plus;
- Understanding the benefits of banking services is an advantage;
- Average level of English.
We offer you
- A working environment where you can prove your abilities to adapt to new situations due to your flexibility and to find innovative solutions – a place where performance will be recognized;
- Customer and result oriented as well as reliable team players and the challenging opportunity to grow;
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth on a long-term basis;
- A competitive salary package and career perspective.