This role implies building the IT infrastructure architectures by designing and integrating infrastructure elements.
- Creates or validates the architectural solutions for business projects or infrastructure;
- Consolidates technical architecture proposals for new projects in a technical architecture file of the project and supervises the implementation of the technical architecture, in accordance with the development strategy of the customer, respecting the generally valid rules of the customer’s system;
- Analyzes the applicative evolution of platforms towards a quality/cost/productivity ratio that favors the customer through an efficient technical-economic assessment of IT solutions;
- Defines the strategy of the development for the information system in the areas of infrastructure;
- Complies with the internal policies of the information security management system;
- Participates in the documentation of the technical studies and analyses on the evolution of the information systems;
- Assures the validation of technical architectures within the CTE;
- Provides technical solutions for the architecture and develops the evolution strategy on the infrastructure areas (networking, middleware, operating systems, storage, servers, backup/restore, DevOps, IT Automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, APIs and microservices, Cloud, etc.);
- Participates in hardware installations and configuration/setting/tuning of the testing/development/integration/production environment, according to the specifications provided by the vendor and the internal requirements;
- Participates in the development of the procedures and rules regarding the software system of the customer, both for the existing system and for the integration of new subsystems;
- Can lead (as project manager) infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor’s degree within technical fields (automatics, electrical engineering, mathematics, cybernetics and computer science);
- Work experience in the IT environment of minimum 5 years, out of which at least 3 years in the development of global technical architectures;
- Minimum 3 years experience in implementing complex private cloud projects with focus on infrastructure components (servers, storage, network), automation and security;
- Global knowledge in IT infrastructure: Unix, Windows, VMWARE and CITRIX, SAN and NAS infrastructures, backup/restore/archive data systems (TSM and Veeam), database management systems (Oracle, Informix and MS SQL), middleware (WAS, Weblogic, Jboss), Datawarehouse systems – SAS, voice and data communications, PC workstation – Windows 7/10 and Thin Client (Citrix receiver);
- In-depth knowledge in the field of IT infrastructure design and ability to integrate architectural blocks into IT infrastructure;
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes;
- Experience within the implementation of software architectures based on APIs and microservices;
- Experience in implementing Dev Ops in financial/banking environments;
- Experience in scripting: Python, Power Shell, Ruby;
- Global overview of the evolution of software systems;
- Skills of formalization, communication and working in cross-functional teams.
We offer you:
- A working environment where you can prove your abilities to adapt to new situations due to your flexibility and to find innovative solutions – a place where performance will be recognized;
- Customer and result oriented as well as reliable team players and the challenging opportunity to grow;
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth on a long-term basis;
- A competitive salary package and career perspective.