We advise our partners to focus on what matters most. We can do that based on our expertise and applying our versatile skills from application development and data to IT infrastructure, covering projects and services in industries like banking, insurance, payments, utilities, and pharma.
We started the mission from the headquarters in London, and during this journey, we built teams across Romania.
To achieve it, we are looking for a QA Automation join the team.
Your role within Advisority:
• Understand the business requirements, functional analysis and change tasks;
• Create test plan and design test cases;
• Create and execute (manual or automated) sanity and functional/non-functional tests (performance, security, different access means/channels);
• Update and maintain the integration (regression) test plan as defined and/or updated during testing new test cases identified;
• Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs;
• Provide feedback and propose improvements for user experience designs;
• Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process;
• Provide support for production and UAT incidents;
• Provide necessary documentation for application lifecycle.
What sets you apart:
• 3-5y prior experience as Quality Assurance Tester;
• Experience with scripting for test automation (Selenium, Specflow, Fluent Automation, Fluent Assertion);
• Experience with change management and defect tracking tools;
• Knowledge of programming languages (Java/.NET) – basic level;
• Abstract thinking & Analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Attention to details and ability to organize work;
• High standards of confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and trust;
• Develop conceptual models of problems.
What sets us apart:
• We promise meaningful interactions with our colleagues;
• We’ll make sure to have all the support needed to maintain the work-life balance;
• We’ll grant you access to learning platforms because we value, encourage, and support continuous self-improving;
• We’ll offer you the chance to connect and create a feeling of belonging through social events such as board games and legendary parties;
• We’ll listen to you.
We advise you to apply and talk with one of our Talent Team Colleagues. Please send your CV to email@example.com.