We are looking for our new colleague within the middleware testing who will be responsible for reviewing and providing test plans, as well as analyzing and assessing requirements and design specifications.
- Manual testing of web services Rest and Soap;
- Resource management and knowledge transfer across the team;
- Effectively collaborates with QA Testing and business team to review the application’s functionality and test results;
- Accurately apply existing standards for programming, security and performance and provide proper documentation;
- Adjust existing methods and procedures to test program modules in conformity with functional requirements and development standards.
- Experience in Software Testing, Testing of web services REST and SOAP;
- Experience with following Tools: Postman, SoapUI;
- Good expertise with Agile (e.g. SCRUM or Kanban) in general and experience with Agile Testing => Agile Mindset;
- Knowledge of collaboration tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira);
- Experience with Test Case Management tool (ALM is a plus);
- Knowledge of TIBCO platform is a plus;
- Knowledge in Test Automation Tools (e.g. Selenium, UFT) and implementation of automated Test Cases is a plus;
- High reliability, assertiveness, goal oriented and focused on results.
We offer you:
- A working environment where you can prove your abilities to adapt to new situations due to your flexibility and to find innovative solutions – a place where performance will be recognized;
- Customer and result oriented as well as reliable team players and the challenging opportunity to grow;
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth on a long-term basis;
- A competitive salary package and career perspective.