We are looking for a skilled and enthusiast business systems analyst to join our team and engage in projects for the Lending area.
You will be part of a highly motivated IT team, will work closely with IT architects, developers, testers and application admin, while keeping a close collaboration with the business lines on the projects.
Job qualifications and requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree or higher;
● Hands on experience with software design, software documentation;
● Familiarity with SQL, XML, Web Services, operational reporting technologies;
● Previous experience with implementations of Lending solutions (Credit Origination) would be a plus;
● At least 3+ years experience as technical/system analyst;
● Advanced communication skills in English;
We will appreciate if you:
● Have a structured, analytical thinking and come up with new innovative ideas;
● Have experience working on large projects as well as regular changes;
● Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments;
● Are focused on finding solutions;
● Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues, ability to explain technical details;
● Can create good work relations based on trust and responsibility;
● Are team player, enthusiast person with desire to learn;
Your responsibilities will be to:
● Interact with business lines to clarify business requirements
● Analyze impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment
● Provide effort estimates for the analysis and specification work
● Prepare solutions by evaluating as-is/ alternative workflows; control solutions by elaborating software requirements specifications;
● Document interfaces between new/modified systems;
● Transform business requirements into software requirements specifications
● Participate in the solution design, support development and testing
● Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes.
● Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilization
● Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition (RfPs). Document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process.
Banking, Financial Services, Information Technology and Services
Information Technology, Finance