We are ready to welcome an IT professional in System Architecture that will carry out the development of IT infrastructure architectures by designing and integrating the IT block elements.
- Proposes (creates) or validates architectural solutions for business or infrastructure projects;
- Consolidates the technical architecture proposals for the new projects in a technical file of the project and supervises the implementation of the technical architecture, in accordance with the clients’ development strategy, respecting the generally valid norms of the its IT system;
- Analyzes at a high level the applicative evolution of the platforms towards a quality/cost/productivity ratio favorable to the company through an efficient technical-economic analysis of IT solutions;
- Defines the strategy for the evolution of the IT system in the fields of infrastructure within the sphere of competence;
- Respects the policies and norms regarding the information security management.
- Superior technical studies (automation, electrical engineering, mathematics, cybernetics and computer science);
- Global knowledge of IT infrastructure: Unix, Windows, VMWARE and CITRIX systems, SAN and NAS infrastructure, data backup/restore/archiving systems (TSM and Veeam), database management systems (Oracle, Informix and MS SQL), middleware (WAS, Weblogic, Jboss), Datawarehouse – SAS systems, voice and data communications, PC workstation – Windows 7/10 and Thin Client (Citrix receiver);
- In-depth knowledge in the field of designing IT infrastructure solutions and ability to integrate architecture blocks in IT infrastructure;
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes;
- Experience in implementing software architectures based on APIs and microservices;
- Experience in implementing Dev Ops in banking financial environments;
- Scripting knowledge: Python, Power Shell, Ruby;
- Global vision on the evolution of information systems;
- Formalization, communication and work skills in cross-cutting teams.
We offer you
- A working environment where you can prove your abilities to adapt to new situations due to your flexibility and to find innovative solutions – a place where performance will be recognized;
- Customer and result oriented as well as reliable team players and the challenging opportunity to grow;
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth on a long-term basis;
- A competitive salary package and career perspective.