We are looking for a skilled and enthusiast business systems analyst to join our team and engage in projects for the Data area.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Advanced skills in one SQL flavor (T-SQL/ PL-SQL/ DB2 SQL…);
- 3+ years experience in business & system analysis;
- Good command of English;
- Previous experience with implementations of Data management solutions (Data warehouse, reporting systems).
- At least 3+ years experience as business/system analyst in banking area, MIS would be an advantage.
- Interact with business lines to clarify business requirements
- Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions/recommendations;
- Analyse impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment
- Provide effort estimates for the analysis work
- Transform business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications
- Participate in the solution design, support development and testing
- Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes.
- Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilization
- Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition. Document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process.
We offer you:
- A working environment where you can prove your abilities to adapt to new situations due to your flexibility and to find innovative solutions – a place where performance will be recognized;
- Customer and result oriented as well as reliable team players and the challenging opportunity to grow;
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth on a long-term basis;
- A competitive salary package and career perspective.