We are searching for dynamic and committed people with team-player capabilities and potential for learning in a highly demanding environment.
The BI Analyst assures the analysis, development and execution of the Business Intelligence strategy at the company’s level, providing the best solutions for information management needed to make business decisions.
- Bachelor degree (economic or IT profile)
- Minimum 2 years experience in reporting or business analysis
- Excellent analytical, organizational, prioritization and problem solving capabilities with the ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Strong communication and follow-up skills
- Experience with business processes, database processing (scripts, procedures, functions
- Knowledge about Cognos / SAS / VBScript / Qlik View is an advantage
- Ensure correct implementation of the official reporting process to Top Management and business lines
- Analyze specific requirements from users and identify the best solution to be develop and implemented
- Provide technical guidance to business areas to achieve a better understanding of the data used
- Design, develop and implement business intelligence dashboards and reports to facilitate data review and analysis
- Design and develop complex, high quality, scalable and extendable reporting solutions
- Develop and implement the appropriate tools to improve the performance of distribution channels
We offer you:
- A working environment where you can prove your abilities to adapt to new situations due to your flexibility and to find innovative solutions – a place where performance will be recognized;
- Customer and result oriented as well as reliable team players and the challenging opportunity to grow;
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth on a long-term basis;
- A competitive salary package and career perspective.