Who WE ARE:
Advisority is a European business and technology service provider, advising and supporting
organizations in achieving their business objectives through information technology.
At Advisority, we pride ourselves in striving to be the greatest at what we do!
We are committed to building strong, diverse teams, who can reach their full potential.
We find power in collaborative results and so we are looking for open individuals, with passion to
drive change and a growth mindset, to join us.
Here with us, you will find the opportunities that will lead you to a long-term professional
development. If you are just getting started, buckle up for an amazing career journey!
Some of Your Day-to-Day:
• Installing a suite of java applications on WebSphere Application Server 9 / WebLogic (and sql
scripts on database side) on UAT environments (AIX, Linux) based on supplied
• Microservices to be installed & configured on OpenShift platform (Docker based). Tools to be
used revolve around manual installation but also using Jenkins defined pipelines (CD –
• To a smaller degree there are also some ETL (Informatica PowerCenter) flows to be
installed/run and some applications to be deployed/installed on Windows Servers;
• Dialog with developers regarding the received applications & operational team as support for
application production installation;
• Support on UAT environments (on technical matters) for testers;
• Tools: WAS (WebSphere) console, WebLogic console, Unix-like scripts (ksh, bash), Jenkins,
What you bring to the team:
Previous experience (not at administrative level) with one of the following:
• WebSphere Application Server;
• Microservices installation/configuration on OpenShift/Docker;
• ETL (Informatica Power Center) -> previous experience with an ETL tool is nice-to-have but
• Great team to continue your professional development within
• Office perks (refreshments, coffee, etc.)
• Private healthcare subscription
• Benefit Platform
• Udemy Business
• Annual bonus (based on performance)
• 1 extra vacation day for each year within Advisority
• Great company events