The role is more based on installing/deployment/debugging application on non-production environments and less on testing effectively.
- Installing a suite of java applications on WebSphere Application Server 9 / WebLogic (and sql scripts on database side) on UAT environments (AIX, Linux) based on supplied documentation.
- Microservices to be installed & configured on OpenShift platform (Docker based). Tools to be used revolve around manual installation but also using Jenkins defined pipelines (CD – continuous deployment).
- To a smaller degree there are also some ETL (Informatica PowerCenter) flows to be installed/run and some applications to be deployed/installed on Windows Servers.
- Dialog with developers regarding the received applications & operational team as support for application production installation.
- Support on UAT environments (on technical matters) for testers.
- WAS (WebSphere) console, WebLogic console, Unix-like scripts (ksh, bash), Jenkins, GitLab, Artifactory
Technologies in order of importance:
- Previous experience (not at administrative level) with one of the following:
– WebSphere Application Server
– Microservices installation/configuration on OpenShift/Docker
- ETL (Informatica Power Center) -> previous experience with an ETL tool is nice-to-have but not required.