We are ready to welcome a skilled IT professional in the Integration Development (Middleware) that will monitor and periodically assess the performance of existing software, identifying, and developing improvements.
- Understand the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify the client service issues;
- Communicate technical study conclusions through written reports;
- Support integration development including design, configure, develop and test business process integration;
- Design and implement API’s for web services using REST, SOAP, etc.;
- Efficiently collaborate with internal and external SOA counterparts to design, configure, develop, test and support integration solutions;
- Integrate business data resources, such as databases and files, over business and operational intelligence systems.
- Previous experience in back-end development using Java;
- A good understanding of Java 8 concepts;
- Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns (Proxy, Service Composition, Router, Orchestrator, Choreographer, Event-bus pattern, etc.);
- Previous experience with an EAI platform (TIBCO BusinessWorks 6, IBM Integration Bus, IBM BPM, Apache Camel, etc);
- Previous experience in consuming and/or exposing services using SOAP, RESTful, JMS/MQ, JDBC, FTP, SSH;
- Familiar with following concepts: Load Balancing, WS-Security, OAuth 2.0, Circuit Breaking, Throttling;
- Familiar with Microservices Architecture and ESB Architecture;
- Experience in Unit and Integration testing with JUnit, Mockito;
- Experience in Agile environment;
- Familiar with CI/CD tools: JUnit, Git, Jenkins, Confluence, Jira, Maven, Gradle, Artifactory;
- Familiar with Linux environments;
- Familiar with Docker/OpenShift environments;
- Innovative in providing solutions, likes to take on challenges with calculated risk;
- Strive to constantly improve the application development processes and tools.
We offer you:
- A working environment where you can prove your abilities to adapt to new situations due to your flexibility and to find innovative solutions – a place where performance will be recognized;
- Customer and result oriented as well as reliable team players and the challenging opportunity to grow;
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth on a long-term basis;
- A competitive salary package and career perspective.