We are searching for dynamic and committed people with team-player capabilities and potential for learning in a highly demanding environment.
You will be part of a highly motivated IT team, will work closely with IT architects, developers, testers and application admins, while keeping a close collaboration with the business lines on the projects.
- Minimum 3 years in web development, User Interface/ User Experience
- Minimum 3 years in IT projects
Languages and technical / programming standards:
- Knowledege of SOA, REST webservices design & architecture
- Experience with at least one unit testing framework, such as Mocha, RSpec
- Knowledge of pair programming, continuous integration and test-driven development
- Working collaboratively / Tools: Git
- Requirements and project specs analysis and estimations;
- Maintain and improve the front-end for existing products;
- Create new UX with Angular or alternatives based on REST Services;
- Code review and projects architecture improvement;
- Maintain excellent knowledge base of industry trends and developments;
We offer you:
- A working environment where you can prove your abilities to adapt to new situations due to your flexibility and to find innovative solutions – a place where performance will be recognized;
- Customer and result oriented as well as reliable team players and the challenging opportunity to grow;
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth on a long-term basis;
- A competitive salary package and career perspective.