We are looking for a developer to join our Data Warehouse team that will be involved in Group and Local Data Warehouse projects.
- Works closely with the business and IT application owners to understand, document and design ETL processes;
- Participates in the defining, development and implementation of the data warehouse solutions;
- Develops and maintains mapping logic to move data content from varied sources systems to data warehouse;
- Designs, develops, tests, optimizes and deploys ODI packages and Oracle stored procedures/packages to perform all ETL related functions;
- Plans and coordinates ETL and database roll-outs with project team members, development and database engineers;
- Provides support, maintenance and issue investigation and resolution for ETL processes;
- Designs and implements Data Warehouse technical frameworks.
- University degree in Computer Science or other related fields preferred (equivalent experience will be considered);
- Strong background in computer science and programming;
- Advanced knowledge with ETL processes and tools: ODI advanced (complex jobs, KMs changes) or ODI experience 1-2 years and other ETL tools advanced (eg. Informatica);
- Oracle PL/SQL advanced;
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts;
- Experience in working with large data bases, data integration;
- Experience with database design, modelling and data analysis on large amounts of data;
- Exposure to various configurations, technologies and processing environments;
- Advanced performance tuning techniques for complex data transformation;
- Experience in banking industry is considered a plus;
- Understanding of Agile – Scrum methodology is considered a plus;
- Good command of English;
- Good analytical and technical skills;
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
We offer you
- A working environment where you can prove your abilities to adapt to new situations due to your flexibility and to find innovative solutions – a place where performance will be recognized;
- Customer and result oriented as well as reliable team players and the challenging opportunity to grow;
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth on a long-term basis;
- A competitive salary package and career perspective.