We advise our partners to focus on what matters most. We can do that based on our expertise and applying our versatile skills from application development and data to IT infrastructure, covering projects and services in industries like banking, insurance, payments, utilities, and pharma.
We started the mission from the headquarters in London, and during this journey, we built teams across Romania.
To achieve it, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team.
Your role within Advisority:
• Acting as a technical support contact for stakeholders;
• Creating visual representations or documenting the workflows;
• Configurating and maintaining the production application components, as well as diagnosing and resolving the technical issues that might appear;
• Engaging in the process of migrating applications on either local infrastructure or private cloud infrastructure;
• Creating, updating, and maintaining local SFTP connections and cross-domain gateway for IBP CEE;
• Conducting investigations into job running errors within IBP CEE and perform necessary clean-up tasks;
• Ensuring system availability is within agreed SLAs;
• Providing support 24×7 during on-call rotation.
What sets you apart:
• 3+ years of experience on a similar job;
• Good knowledge of PowerShell scripting;
• Knowledge of SQL and MS SQL, Oracle, Windows Server;
• Knowledge of IIS, MS Services, Windows Event logs;
• Nice to have have knowledge of Python and experience with Automation tools and processes (Ansible, Git);
• Experience with complex projects;
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in both written and verbal English.
What sets us apart:
• We promise meaningful interactions with our colleagues;
• We’ll make sure to have all the support needed to maintain the work-life balance;
• We’ll grant you access to learning platforms because we value, encourage, and support continuous self-improving;
• We’ll offer you the chance to connect and create a feeling of belonging through social events such as board games and legendary parties;
• We’ll listen to you.
We advise you to apply and talk with one of our Talent Team Colleagues. Please send your CV to email@example.com.