Our team is prepared to welcome a new Data Modeler within the company that will design, implement, and document data architecture and data modeling solutions.
- Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions;
- Designs and builds databases that are used in relation with data architectures;
- Examine new application design and recommend corrections if required; cleans and maintains databases by restructuring and deleting old data;
- Leads and sometimes directs the work of others;
- Identifies and recognizes areas in which policy or procedure changes could assist in the future expansion of businesses; completes reports to provide to a team leader, manager or supervisor;
- Works with other IT groups and departments to assist in the coordination of future activities and plans that involve computing and data.
- Advanced understanding and experience in the area of data management and/or IT, data modelling- technics, architecture;
- Advanced knowledge of banking processes and products;
- Broad experience with data modelling tools and methods;
- Strong Data Warehousing / Data Modelling / Database Design skills;
- Experienced with business terms, understanding definitions;
- Power Designer is considered a plus;
- Experience as Senior Database Developer or Data Architect (architecture, planning & roadmap, solution definition, solution follow-up & guidance) is considered a plus;
- Understanding of Agile – Scrum methodology is considered a plus;
- Good command of English.
We offer you:
- A working environment where you can prove your abilities to adapt to new situations due to your flexibility and to find innovative solutions – a place where performance will be recognized;
- Customer and result oriented as well as reliable team players and the challenging opportunity to grow;
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth on a long-term basis;
- A competitive salary package and career perspective.