We advise our partners to focus on what matters most. We can do that based on our expertise and applying our versatile skills from application development and data to IT infrastructure, covering projects and services in industries like banking, insurance, payments, utilities, and pharma.
We started the mission from the headquarters in London, and during this journey, we built teams across Romania.
To achieve it, we are looking for a Cobol Developer to join the team.
Your role within Advisority:
• Drawing up analysis, tests and detailing the changes / developments given to the application;
• Troubleshooting bugs detected in system operation;
• Ensuring the necessary data transfer between applications;
• Analyzing system and creating applications for system quality development;
• Ensure the good functioning of the application;
• Implementing new features.
What sets you apart:
• Experience in COBOL programming (minimum 4 years);
• Experience with Mainframe, JCL, DB2;
• Experience in proposing / designing technical solutions;
• Experience in creating technical specifications;
• Experience in drafting / implementing the test plan;
• Good English and French skills.
What sets us apart:
• We promise meaningful interactions with our colleagues;
• We’ll make sure to have all the support needed to maintain the work-life balance;
• We’ll grant you access to learning platforms because we value, encourage, and support continuous self-improving;
• We’ll offer you the chance to connect and create a feeling of belonging through social events such as board games and legendary parties;
• We’ll listen to you.
We advise you to apply and talk with one of our Talent Team Colleagues. Please send your CV to email@example.com.