We advise our partners to focus on what matters most. We can do that based on our expertise and applying our versatile skills from application development and data to IT infrastructure, covering projects and services in industries like banking, insurance, payments, utilities, and pharma.
We started the mission from the headquarters in London, and during this journey, we built teams across Romania.
To achieve it, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join the team.
Your role within Advisority:
- Interpret internal and external business challenges and opportunities and set up solutions to deliver;
- Support workstream and product owners with preparation of business cases and support achievement of the overall program objectives;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with workstream colleagues, product owners, and all senior stakeholders to drive transparency of program workloads, financial, commitments, and expectations;
- Conduct business analysis, define functional requirements and test created solutions;
- Engage subject matter experts across a number of different functional and geographical areas in a virtual international team setting.
What sets you apart:
- Work experience in consulting, delivery, or IT company, especially in the field of non-life insurance;
- Strong workshop facilitation skills;
- Experienced in working with project/product delivery Scrum teams as Business/System Analyst;
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment and attention to detail;
- Ability to drive system analysis and identify dependencies while having business requirement in mind;
- Have experience working in distributed, international Team.
What sets us apart:
- We promise meaningful interactions with our colleagues;
- We’ll make sure to have all the support needed to maintain the work-life balance;
- We’ll grant you access to learning platforms because we value, encourage, and support continuous self-improving;
- We’ll offer you the chance to connect and create a feeling of belonging through social events such as board games and legendary parties;
- We will listen to you.
We advise you to apply and talk with one of our Talent Team Colleagues. Please send your CV to email@example.com.