We advise our partners to focus on what matters most. We can do that based on our expertise and applying our versatile skills from application development and data to IT infrastructure, covering projects and services in industries like banking, insurance, payments, utilities, and pharma.
We started the mission from the headquarters in London, and during this journey, we built teams across Romania.
To achieve it, we are looking for a Business Analyst join the team.
Your role within Advisority:
• Analysis of business requirements and drafting of documentation for the implementation of IT solutions with a banking profile in the field of foreclosures;
• Specification of the interface between the bank’s applications / systems (APIs or other interface modalities);
• Supporting development and testing teams;
• Analysis of errors and identification of solutions.
What sets you apart:
• Experience as a software analyst for more than 5 years;
• Experience in banking software analysis;
• Advanced knowledge and experience with AIX, Windows operating systems and Informix or Oracle databases;
• Knowledge of English language at least intermediate level;
• Knowledge of analysis tools and JIRA, Confluence tools.
What sets us apart:
• We promise meaningful interactions with our colleagues;
• We’ll make sure to have all the support needed to maintain the work-life balance;
• We’ll grant you access to learning platforms because we value, encourage, and support continuous self-improving;
• We’ll offer you the chance to connect and create a feeling of belonging through social events such as board games and legendary parties;
• We’ll listen to you.
We advise you to apply and talk with one of our Talent Team Colleagues. Please send your CV to email@example.com.