We are searching for dynamic and committed people with team-player capabilities and potential for learning in a highly demanding environment.
You will be part of a highly motivated IT team, will work closely with IT architects, developers, testers and application admins, while keeping a close collaboration with the business lines on the projects.
- Minimum 3 years in IT projects
- Minimum 2 years in BPM development
- Ability to work in a team, acting proactively,
- Solution oriented person, with ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines,
- Analytical skills and good communication skills,
- Experienced in designing and developing BPM workflows, user interfaces, and dashboards, using IBM BPM Process Designer,
- Deep knowledge of BPMN language,
- Strong understanding of integration principles and technologies (Message Queues and Web Services, SOAP based & REST style),
- Solid experience of modelling and querying database structures (SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL),
- Experience in using IBM Integration Designer would be an advantage,.
- Develop applications solutions within the BPM platform.
- Analyzes the business process specification and takes an active role in optimizing it.
- Undertake the design, configuration, testing and release of the code.
- Create and maintain appropriate systems documentation.
- Models the database structures to support the business process.
- Ensure that all application development deliverables are quality assured.
We offer you:
- A working environment where you can prove your abilities to adapt to new situations due to your flexibility and to find innovative solutions – a place where performance will be recognized;
- Customer and result oriented as well as reliable team players and the challenging opportunity to grow;
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth on a long-term basis;
- A competitive salary package and career perspective.