We’re pleased to announce the opening of a new position within our team with responsibilities in installing/deployment/debugging application on non-production environments.
- Install a suite of java applications on WebSphere Application Server 9/WebLogic (and SQL scripts on database side) on UAT environments (AIX, Linux) based on supplied documentation;
- Microservices to be installed & configured on OpenShift platform (Docker based). Tools to be used revolve around manual installation but also using Jenkins defined pipelines (CD – continuous deployment);
- To a smaller degree there are also some ETL (Informatica PowerCenter) flows to be installed/run and some applications to be deployed/installed on Windows Servers;
- Dialog with developers regarding the received applications & operational team as support for application production installation;
- Support on UAT environments (on technical matters) for testers.
- Previous experience (not at administrative level) with WebSphere Application Server or microservices installation/configuration on OpenShift/Docker;
- Unix-like scripting experience (KornShell, Bash) and knowledge of the following tools: Jenkins, GitLab, Artifactory;
- Previous experience with an ETL tool (Informatica Power Center) is considered a plus.
We offer you:
- A working environment where you can prove your abilities to adapt to new situations due to your flexibility and to find innovative solutions – a place where performance will be recognized;
- Customer and result oriented as well as reliable team players and the challenging opportunity to grow;
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth on a long-term basis;
- A competitive salary package and career perspective.