Recruiter: Ana @ Advisority
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiast business systems analyst to join our team and engage in projects for the IT Support Systems area.
You will be part of a highly motivated IT team, will work closely with IT architects, developers, testers and application admins, while keeping a close collaboration with the business lines on the projects.
Job qualifications and requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree or higher;
● 5+ years experience in business & system analysis;
● Good command of English;
● Investments products knowledge;
● Ability to query enterprise databases using SQL;
● At least 3+ years experience as business/system analyst in banking area or non banking financial institutions.
We will appreciate if you:
● Have a structured, analytical thinking and come up with new innovative ideas;
● Are a demonstrated self-starter who can complete projects with minimal supervision;
● Have experience working on large projects as well as regular changes;
● Have experience with and understanding of development processes and project methodologies (e.g. SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM);
● Have the ability to interact well with business users at different levels within the organization;
● Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues;
● Have keen prioritization skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks or projects concurrently;
● Have good presentation skills;
● Are focused on finding solutions;
● Are a team player, energetic person with a desire to learn and progress;
● Have previous experience with GDPR implementation.
Your responsibilities will be to:
● Interact with business lines to clarify business requirements;
● Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions/recommendations;
● Analyse impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment;
● Provide effort estimates for the analysis work;
● Transform business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications;
● Participate in the solution design, support development and testing;
● Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes;
● Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilization;
● Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition (RfPs). Document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process.
Banking, Financial Services, Information Technology and Services
Information Technology, Finance